Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our employees bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
As a Lead Data Scientist you will lead the design and analysis of our Media Mix Modeling Team. You will join our multi-functional Optimization team comprised of Data Scientists, Software Engineers, and Data Engineers. You will be responsible for delivering insights about a major CPG marketing efforts. We lead and support analyses across Channel Digital, offline marketing, email marketing, social media, and paid media. You will also uncover high-impact optimization opportunities, craft compelling A/B test proposals, and analyze experiment results. If you’re passionate about the intersection between marketing, data science, and experimentation, we encourage you to ap
- Core responsibilities cover three pillars:
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS: Lead a select number of strategic analyses to provide teams and leaders with concrete insights regarding opportunities to improve Effectiveness, ROIs, and conversion.
- EXPERIMENT ANALYSIS: Design experiments, analyze results, develop insights, and summarize recommendations.
- Work closely with the A/B Test Platform Engineering Team to ensure the analytics implementation suits our needs.
- RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT: Partner with Data Scientists across Markets, Retail, and Operations on projects to increase the sophistication of our ROI program and deliver deeper insights about marketing performance. Productization:
- Maintain code which can be productise and packaged as python packages in any cloud environment.
- Provide thought leadership to provide MLOps framwork and DevOps suite to run model in production.
- 5+ years of Data Science and Machine Learning experience required
- Expertise with experimentation and statistical hypothesis testing (e.g. sample size determination / power analysis, statistical tests, confidence intervals, etc).
- Build predictive causal inferencing models (e.g. bayesian filters, kalman filters) for state space models.
- Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate analyses to a diverse group of partners including data scientists, stakeholders, and marketing leaders.
- Outstanding digital analytics experience with the ability to derive insights from multiple quantitative and qualitative data sources.
- Strong data querying skills (SQL) and experience with a OOPs framework language (Python).
- Excellent time leadership skills and ability to lead multiple A/B testing projects in various stages of development.
- Great teammate who enjoys collaborating with others.
BENEFICIAL BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience with econometrics and quasi-experiments.
- Experience with predictive analytics and ML algorithms such as regression, decision trees, clustering, and neural nets.
- Experience in optimization algorithms to determine best budget alloc
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.