We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
The Global Consumer Marketing team is looking for an Analyst to support our Priceless experiences content strategy by consistently sourcing new partnerships, maintaining current relationships, innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about experiential marketing and creating partnerships in various passion categories like Health & Wellness, Travel, Fashion, Culinary, etc., highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, problem-solver, detail-oriented and creative thinker.
• Serve as Brand Ambassador for Mastercard’s Priceless experiences program
• Ensure marketing strategies and activities deliver on B2C and B2B2C programming set by the Global Content Strategy
• Secure new and maintain current merchant relationships
• Manage experiential programming from ideation to execution, including promotional plans, negotiations, production, fulfillment and more
• Operational support for successfully onboarding merchants
• Create and present experience recaps including metrics, key learnings, recommendations, etc.
• Assist with budget tracking
• Act as merchants’ day-to-day contact
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have strong lifestyle connections in New York
• Have experience, brand, and digital marketing background
• Understand the goals & objectives of stakeholders and provide ideas/solutions accordingly
• Identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team
• Be a creative thinker, who’s able to communicate vision effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders internal or external
• Have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Be detail-oriented
• Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
• Continually look at the market and competition to see what is happening
• Have lifestyle media experience, a plus
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Remote New York Salary Range: $77,000 - $119,000