Galileo is looking for an Analytics Engineer to leverage data modeling and analytics that will uncover insights and enable our care teams to service our patients most effectively.
What You’ll Do
This is a rare opportunity to harmonize disparate data and improve healthcare in an innovative provider-based organization. Specifically, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain data models leveraging insurance claims, medical records, digital app data and other sources
- Collaborate with analytics team to solve meaningful challenges and complex use cases leveraging disparate data sources
- Collaborate with engineering resources to understand upstream data pipelines and transformations
Who You Are
We’d love to hear with you if you have:
- 5+ years experience with data modeling (healthcare is strong bonus)
- Experience with dbt (data build tool) and SQL
- A desire to make a difference and be a part of something meaningful
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds and experiences—including but not limited to—gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, and other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence and sound decision-making—one that is based on mutual respect and trust. We appreciate candidates who are open and honest about what they’re looking for so we can ensure it’s a fit on both sides.