How many times in your career do you have the chance to create a ubiquitous consumer brand, build an entirely new supply chain, and change a big part of the food system?
Today, Crowd Cow offers the most convenient and direct way for consumers to purchase from independent and family-owned farms, providing access to a world of craft meats and seafoods more diverse and flavorful than most people realize. We’re also creating opportunities for the very best independent producers to reach more customers.
Our business continues to thrive, as more people need access to high quality meats and seafoods, without having to leave their homes. Crowd Cow has grown 300% this year and we’re looking to grow our team with people interested in working at a fast-growing start-up with a team of highly motivated and talented individuals. You must be comfortable in an uncertain environment, a fast learner, with commitment to quality and providing the best customer experience possible in an online marketplace.
We are an initiatives-driven company, so all of our roles come with the opportunity to own and drive projects that will further advance both the company’s growth and your career.
Our team is looking for an Analytical Lead who is passionate about analytics and data. You will take on measurement of our customers and business. You will shape our understanding of how our customers behave, how we are increasing their value over time and how we’re investing to grow our customer base. You will partner with teams across the company to make smarter decisions. Crowd Cow is an amazing place to analyze, experiment, deliver impact to our business and grow your career.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own analytical insights and visualization across the business: from marketing, merchandising, product, operations and finance.
- Deliver customer insights: identify areas of opportunity for the business and key changes in performance.
- Own our KPIs and dashboards that drive operations across the company
- Build and lead a team of analysts as we grow and scale
What You’ve Done
- Delivered value in analytically driven businesses with increasing levels of responsibility.
- You have high bandwidth and are able to come up with simple, data driven solutions that allow you to cover a lot of ground.
- You are comfortable taking an ambiguous problem and putting together a structured approach to drive to an answer.
- You have experience working and partnering across diverse groups of people to impact the business.
- You’ve managed and coached a team of high performing analysts
- You have expert SQL skills and knowledge of a visualization platform (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
Crowd Cow Offers a generous medical benefits and PTO package to all full time employees.
This position will be remote "home based" in the United States, with primarily Pacific Standard Time hours.
Candidates must be eligible to legally work in the United States and visa sponsorship is not provided.