Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
About The Team:
Drift’s Operations team sits at the center of all of our customer-facing teams, and we’re looking for someone who will help scale Drift’s analytics and reporting to support Revenue Operations, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and others.
About The Role:
As part of the Operations team, the Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining dashboards for all departments across the company. This role will be both technical and customer-centric as you will own the full project scope from requirements gathering and data discovery to delivery and change management. In this role you will be required to leverage our tech stack which includes Salesforce, Looker, Snowflake, and more. The projects that you lead will have a high impact on our fast-growing business with visibility across the entire organization, including our Executive Leadership Team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop an expert-level understanding of the Drift data model and tech stack
- Build and maintain dashboards in Looker and provide ad-hoc analytics via SQL
- Develop data structure and visualization best practices to help solve business problems efficiently
- Build data quality processes to ensure accuracy across various reporting systems
- Provide training on new and existing dashboards
- Analyze large data sets using tools like Looker and Snowflake using both SQL and LookML languages
- Gather feedback and requirements from business teams to make dashboard improvements or use-cases for new builds
- Work with all company departments to help develop KPIs and provide other metrics
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics using SQL and either Tableau or Looker
- Combination of strong technical and communication skills to interact with various levels of management and the broader sales organization
- Ability to deliver results independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with a strong sense of ownership
- Independent/flexible problem-solver with the ability to adapt as the business grows
- Experience or familiarity with Snowflake data warehouse preferred
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com