About the Role:
The SQL Server Conversion Data Analyst works with key stakeholders to understand their business needs, and then addresses those needs through technology, where possible. The focus of the Conversion Data Analyst is acquisition of client legacy data for conversion, collaboration across resources to effectively prepare project for delivery team and accurate, efficient delivery of projects. The Conversion Data Analyst works closely with the business and technology teams to implement solutions that meet the needs of the business. This person understands business and ensures that there is integration between business and technology. The Conversion Data Analyst understands the system implementation process – and is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
Specific responsibilities will be:
· Critical thinker with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Communicates information in a form well matched to and well received by the audience both internal and to customers
· Manage client interactions and prioritize tasks for multiple concurrent projects
· Looks beyond obvious solutions and attempts to identify underlying or hidden problems or trends.
· Seeks to identify and offer solutions to problems that affect other groups.
· Asks critical, insightful questions, and probes for information that facilitates problem solving.
· Evaluates the risks, benefits, and opportunities of various solutions.
· Understands customers business needs and can interpret business analysis requirements.
· Recognizes quickly when progress towards results is slowing or stalling and takes immediate action to get back on track.
· Demonstrates commitment to ongoing improvement, achieves success by collaborating on cross-functional changes that impact others, and a commitment to data-based decisions.
· Demonstrates initiative and the ability to find information or solutions needed for assignments and/or projects.
· Demonstrates willingness to think outside the given parameters to see if there is a better, more effective way
· Attempts through analysis to generate new, innovative ideas that optimize service delivery
· Manages customer expectations throughout implementation process
· System Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Production Engineering bachelor’s degree or related studies; or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years of experience with MS SQL Server Management studio, and columnar data base structures
· English proficiency minimum B2 – advance level required
· Requires knowledge of SQL and other database systems.
· Strong MS Excel skills for data manipulation
· Designs, implements and maintains physical and logical database solutions
· Ability to architect a schema, establishing primary, secondary keys and indexing.
· Develop queries and ETLs to move data.
· Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Ability to manage time and multiple tasks/projects efficiently.
· Problem solving and conflict resolution.
· Positive attitude centered on achieving high client satisfaction, both internal and external.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.