At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Analytics and Data Infrastructure Lead
We are seeking a leader for our Data Operations team to mentor, coach, and set best practices as we strive for data democratization throughout Proposify. The Analytics and Data Infrastructure Lead will play a significant role in leading the organization to use data to improve a best-in-class product as well as leverage a database of over 2+ million proposals to educate the world on how to send the best sales proposal.
Tools we use:
- Amazon Redshift
- Mode Analytics
- Heap Analytics
What you’ll do and love doing:
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Developing a vision for our data infrastructure, communicate it, and implement it including motivating the team, setting team goals and coaching as needed
- Evolving our data infrastructure into a self-serving tool where internal users can easily navigate through to key metrics
- Aligning with internal stakeholders to develop and drive the adoption of centralized reports needed to measure company objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Coaching and helping the team implementing new technical solutions and analyses
- Identifying opportunities and common themes in our data pipelines and finding ways to address them
- Managing processes required as part of Data Protection Legislation including GDPR, CASL, CCPA, etc.
Required Skills & Experience - What we’ll love about you:
- A proven track record of managing and developing a team
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining a data ecosystem including BI, ETLELT, and data visualization tools (i.e., Segment, Mode, Looker, Periscope, Sisense, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with common SaaS revenue stack tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, Intercom, etc. is considered a strong asset.
- Ability to query, manipulate, and analyze large raw datasets using SQL, Python, R, etc.
- A self-starter who is comfortable thinking strategically and independently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Location: Halifax, NS, Canada (remote possible)
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our vision is to make every deal a closed deal. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best closing solution for sales teams around the world.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it