What you will do
Everything we do centers around enabling our clients to get the most out of their data. One of the key elements to this is their infrastructure. We support our clients with their Alteryx Server and Tableau Server environments both by doing and teaching: installation and setup, upgrades and migrations, health checks and tuning, and custom API development.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for infrastructure experts who enjoy problem solving and want to work with some of the world's leading organizations. You should thrive working across diverse infrastructure environments and customizing solutions to fit client needs. You are comfortable working collaboratively with both IT and business users. You have excellent communication skills and understand how important well-architected and well-managed infrastructure is to the success of enterprise analytics.
Experience with/Expertise in:
- Hands-on experience with enterprise deployments of Alteryx Server and/or Tableau Server
- Experience managing BI platforms and environments such as Alteryx Server or Tableau Server: managing application users, groups, workbooks, views, data sources and connections
- Practical experience of the following in either AWS or Microsoft Azure: provisioning virtual machines and storage, network and security group configuration, DNS and load balancing.
- Experience working with directory services such as Active Directory or SAML and SSO platforms such as Okta
- Experience configuring connections to enterprise database platforms via ODBC, JDBC or proprietary connection methods
- Experience working with common enterprise database platforms including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Snowflake, Redshift, Teradata, IBM DB2 and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with ETL processes and data modelling
- Experience performing proactive health-checks and alerting
- Experience of scripting or other programming experience, particularly in PowerShell and Python
- Experience architecting and deploying fault-tolerant and highly-available infrastructure
Additional Desired Skills:
- Team player who is comfortable working independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization platforms (plus)
- Willingness to travel
We are actively considering applicants that are fully remote within the US.