P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe.
Our team is distributed across the world - with one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future.
We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance.
Now we are looking for Data Engineer.
- Build and maintain P2P.org DWH & ETL pipelines
- Work closely with the Data Analyst
- Maintain Data Quality, meet data SLAs
- Deploy and maintain data services: DBs, Airflow, Superset, DBT
- Massively extract data from variety of sources: RDBMS & NoSQL, API, RPC, unstructured data
- Support data analysts and data scientists with their operations
- Work with the leadership to set the standards for software engineering practices
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
Our technology stack:
Python, SQL, Big Query, Superset, Airflow, Airbyte, Dbt, GCP, AWS.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Data Engineer, Data Analyst, ETL Developer etc.
- Advanced Python and SQL
- Hands-on experience with Airflow, DBT, Airbyte
- Cloud experience with GCP (preferable) of AWS/Azure
- Ability to work with different databases: Postgres, BigQuery, Redshift, ClickHouse etc
- Experience in data warehouse design
- Deep knowledge of ETL development, pipeline best practices
- Experience in ETL/ELT design, implementation and maintenance , database administration
- Intermediate English at must
- Autonomous and dynamic mindset
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Spark, Kafka
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and instruments (Advanced Cloud, Monitoring and alerting, k8s, Security)
- Crypto experience, particularly working with Ethereum / blockchain nodes
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Experience with cloud technology (BigQuery, Clickhouse, Snowflake and etc.)
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Cyprus relocation support (for candidates interested in relocating)
- Competitive salary and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being program
- Mental Health care program
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
- Ownership culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.