Who We Are:
Any Baby Can is a Central Texas nonprofit organization with a focus on child development and health. We partner with parents to identify tools and resources so children can reach their full potential. Our team of social workers, therapists, nurses, educators and case managers provide hope and stability for families. We meet clients where they are -- at home, work or school -- and help address challenges, including navigating medical, educational and financial obstacles. When you join the Any Baby Can Team, you share in our belief that all children deserve the chance to be healthy and happy. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced, professional environment filled with people who work hard to bring our mission to life.
This position is ideal for the people-person who loves working multiple aspects of the data-to-information pipeline. Your pipeline journey begins with our programs, understanding their data needs from a database case management perspective and responding by creating or modifying data collection forms that will ultimately allow us to analyze and report on the great work we do. This position houses reports and must meet monthly and quarterly funder-driven reporting deadlines. This person also supports internal staff and external community partners with questions or needs related to this role.
This position is full-time and based in Austin. We are all working from home because of the Coronavirus pandemic, but this position may continue working remotely given the right candidate.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Data, Reporting, and Evaluation, the
Data Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Manage various aspects of our case management database to include creating and modifying forms, providing role-based access permissions, and responding to user questions or tech support needs.
- Create data measures and monitor key program metrics to ensure we are meeting funder and outcome goals.
- Create different types of reports and visualize your end product. Reports are used to monitor data quality and integrity and report key metrics to our funders. To help us analyze program goals and outcomes, you’re encouraged to creatively visualize your report outputs.
- Support internal staff and external partners with needs related to our case management software or reporting. Supports the Director of Data, Reporting and Evaluation on special projects or initiatives.
- Other assignments may be added as needed or required.