**100% Remote - must work EST**
Our client, a leader in their industry, needs a Data Scientist with computer vision/image processing experience to join their team.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
- Create computer vision AI/ML models based on use cases identified via business need
- Determine the model algorithm stack based on use case requirements
- Leverage shared libraries to accelerate development
- Define, train and score models following a common use case development path
- Work cross-functionally in AI/ML team to drive continued improvement of processes and deliver the next set of improvements
- Partner with other functions to drive long-term roadmap, improved capabilities, and share results/processes with the organization more broadly
Requirements of the Data Scientist:
- Experience working with large imagery datasets and managing them for model training and scoring
- Knowledge of common imagery formats and their associated technical packages
- Experience with deep learning using PyTorth, Tensorflow, Keras
- Knowledge of designing ML models to use case specification
- Experience with scaling production models using containerization
- Fluency in Python; some experience with production pipeline coding - Java, Go, Scala
- PhD in computer science or related field preferred
Please be advised- If anyone reaches out to you about an open position connected with Eliassen Group, please confirm that they have an Eliassen.com email address and never provide personal or financial information to anyone who is not clearly associated with Eliassen Group. If you have any indication of fraudulent activity, please contact InfoSec@eliassen.com.
Job ID: 377922
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group is a leading strategic consulting company that provides business and IT services for our clients as they seek to transform and execute strategies that will drive exceptional outcomes. Leveraging over 30 years of success, we focus on professional services, talent solutions, and life sciences. Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks. We are committed to positively impacting the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!