One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
We are seeking an outstanding Director of Analytics who will report directly to the VP of Data. You will lead a team of business intelligence and analytics experts, documenting and managing business, growth, and product performance metrics, explaining metrics behaviours to business leaders, and leading analytical projects that impact the business performance.
Here's what you'll do:
- Lead the Analytics function at Typeform.
- Lay out a compelling Analytics Strategy and a corresponding team structure
- Work with Growth, Customer Engagement, Core Product, Field and FP&A, to determine the core set of business KPIs.
- Build and curate a metrics tree linking input to output metrics.
- Drive adoption of best experimentation practices amongst the teams.
- Monitor and explain the performance of the company, communicate unexpected changes in metrics and trends.
- Develop reports and dashboards to support the goals of the business.
- Partner with the Data Platform team to establish new tracking requirements, and integrate the required data sources and tools.
- Partner with the Data Science chapters to enrich the metrics with advanced, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Lead the creation of a consolidated knowledge base about the business and about our customers.
- Lead the adoption of our experimentation platform.
The role can be based anywhere in the US, with preference for the East Coast as most of the team is in Europe at the moment.
Here's what we are after:
- Experience building, leading, and motivating Analytics teams within larger companies in the technology industry.
- Experience implementing and monitoring SaaS performance metrics.
- Experience implementing company-wide metrics trees
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and to translate business needs into technical data requirements.
- Experience managing remote teams across multiple time zones
- Leadership experience with high-growth, SaaS products within larger companies
- Technical expert, who can help individuals build data models, put code into production or be part of the conversation on the right databases for DWH needs.
We're now a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. We also recruit remotely in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania and the UK as long as you do not require visa sponsorship. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a €1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus €120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you've got.
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be a more equal opportunity workplace.