Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Shopify, Honda, Oracle, Spendesk, Front, Sephora or Revolut trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
- Resourcefulness: We go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Curiosity: We have interest in whatever is happening with the other teams.
- Humility: We strive to remove the ego from the equation to gain perspective.
- Ownership: We go from a-z and to put things in motion, own our wins and fails.
- Transparency: We share the good and the bad alike.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, we're aiming to build a dedicated Data Team. This team will be in charge of enhancing the efficiency of all Livestorm employees as well as making it easier for them to make better data-driven decisions.
As Livestorm's Head of Data, you'll be in charge of building the team from scratch by hiring Data Engineers, Data Analysts, etc. You'll work closely with the Tech and Product Teams and will be reporting to Robin, our CPO.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, members of our team are located between France, Spain, USA, Germany, Greece..., so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live. For this role, we're just looking for someone that can work on CET timezone.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Building and managing the Data Team from the ground up
- Implementing and maintaining a data pipeline using modern softwares (Snowflake, Fivetran, Stitch, Segment etc.)
- Helping Product, Growth, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, and Finance teams make data-driven decisions by providing them tools and training them