We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Data Scientist to join our dynamic team. This position will be leading a team of ML/AI/RPA engineers. Also, this position will be responsible for extracting valuable insights from our data and leveraging advanced analytical techniques to drive data-driven decision-making. The ideal candidate should be passionate about data, have a strong analytical mindset, and the ability to communicate their findings effectively.
- Lead coach and mentor a team focused on delivering ML/AI/RPA projects from across the organization.
- Help collect and preprocess large datasets from various sources.
- Build predictive models using machine learning techniques.
- Help translate complex data into actionable insights for non-technical stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers and business leaders, to define data requirements and deliver actionable insights.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in data science and machine learning.
- Experiment with new techniques and tools to improve the data analysis process.
There is no perfect candidate, but we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering).
- Proven experience in data analysis and machine learning, with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python or R.
- Proficiency in data manipulation libraries (e.g., NumPy, Pandas) and machine learning frameworks (e.g., Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, or PyTorch).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Matplotlib, Seaborn, Tableau).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
*Note: We know that excellent candidates can have all sorts of backgrounds and experiences, so please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the listed requirements!
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, including health insurance, retirement plans, flexible time off, and a commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging. If you are passionate about technology and want to make a meaningful impact in your community, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We desire to have our employees reflect the diverse communities we serve, and we recognize that diverse and inclusive teams lead to more innovation and better financial returns. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What is our hiring process?
· Introductory Call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team.
· First Interview with the Hiring Manager
· Second Interview- Panel Interview with up to 4 CivicPlus Team Members
o Interview Project Activity- This activity is designed to give us insight into your problem-solving approach and methods.
Please note that the specifics of this process may vary based on the position you're applying for.
CivicPlus is a trusted technology company dedicated to empowering government staff and powering exceptional digital experiences for residents. With a comprehensive suite of solutions that combine to form THE Modern Civic Experience Platform, we strive to create one-stop, frictionless, interactions that delight residents and help staff collaborate and work efficiently. As a result, government administrations that choose CivicPlus realize greater trust and satisfaction among their community members.
Backed by over 25 years of experience and leveraging the insights of more than 950 team members, our solutions are chosen by over 12,500 global entities and are used daily by over 340 million people in the U.S. and Canada alone.
· CivicPlus is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. At CivicPlus, we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, products, clients, and communities we serve.
· Upon receiving an offer of employment, candidates must complete required pre-employment screenings, which include a drug test and background screen. Offer of employment is contingent upon this post-offer screening process. All testing will be conducted by a licensed independent administrator, which will follow testing standards and background screens in accordance with state law.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and will make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities during the interview process. If you require an accommodation, please let us know in advance so we can make appropriate arrangements. We welcome and encourage candidates of all abilities to apply for this position.