We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
TextNow is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with hands-on experience in designing and developing data platforms. You will own the design, development and maintenance of TextNow’s data platform that will enable us to make effective data-informed decisions across various business disciplines. You will be part of cross functional efforts with product, backend engineering and data science to build a next level data platform that scales and supports all TextNow’s business and data products. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with different functional areas within the business and influence decision-making in a fast-growing mobile communications start-up.
More about TextNow...
· People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
· No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
· Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
· Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More:
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
· We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity and Inclusion:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
Accommodations for Candidates:
The People and Culture team is available to support you through the hiring process by providing reasonable accommodations to help enable a barrier-free interview experience. If you need assistance applying for a role due to a disability or special need, please let us know by completing this form. Once received our Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist will reach out to you and assist with accommodations that you may require.