Digital & Business Intelligence Senior Analyst
Vonage Business Intelligence Mission:
The Business Intelligence (BI) organization at Vonage provides data and insights to all business
units, functions and geographies. We support Vonage in delivering operational, process, project,
and financial performance. Our team performs vital support and services in the areas of data
analysis and reporting, customer and market research, business process improvement and
knowledge management. Our mission is to increase the economic value of data for Vonage.
Digital Intelligence Team
Within the BI organization, the Digital Intelligence team architects and implements data
measurement solutions across multiple digital and BI platforms to enable the analysis of the end to
end journey for prospects and customers, to optimize the customer experience and impact
company performance. We help management make informed decisions about marketing, product
and user experience to drive acquisition, customer retention and revenue growth.
This role will sit within this team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Intelligence. The
successful candidate is passionate about understanding customer needs, motivations, and behavior
and enjoys discovering insights that help us deliver better outcomes. She/he will have an analytical
mindset- utilizing data, metrics and results to inform and execute marketing and product strategies.
Why this role matters
This role will play an integral part in helping Vonage grow, by supporting key stakeholders in
measuring, analyzing, and optimizing the end-to-end user journey (digital and offline) to drive
acquisition and retention, providing a holistic view. There is a tremendous opportunity to make an
What you will do
The Digital Intelligence Analyst will support internal Vonage stakeholders in measuring, analyzing
and optimizing the end-to-end user journey to drive acquisition and retention.
⮚ It’s not just digital: it will encompass offline data as well as digital data to provide a holistic
view of the entire prospect and customer journey.
● Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to build measurement plans to
enable analysis that supports strategy and business objectives
● Identify the business questions that need to be answered in order to understand the user
● Determine the data that needs to be captured in order to answer those business questions
● Manage all aspects of analytical projects, including business requirements gathering, data
measurement/implementation, analysis and recommendations
● Create customer experience datasets incorporating offline data such as CRM (Salesforce),
working closely with collegues in Business Intelligence
● Analyze and share insights and recommendations via reports, dashboards and
presentations to internal clients and stakeholders
What you will bring:
We’re looking for an experienced analytics professional with the rare blend of digital and business
expertise to drive the analysis of our online data, link it to our business data and uncover insights
and recommendations that will help grow the business.
This role will be more focused on analysis; however a blend of implementation/technical and
analytical skills would be ideal.
This person needs to be curious, inquisitive and a self-starter who can take projects and run with
them, with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
● Analytical skills to synthesize, connect and analyze data across multiple
platforms (digital and BI) to identify trends, understand prospect and customer
behavior and provide insights and recommendations for improving performance
● Advanced to Expert knowledge of Adobe Analytics with a focus on analyzing the
data, building dashboards and performing analysis in Workspace
● Knowledge of B2B CRM platforms (ie. Salesforce)
● Experience building dashboards in BI Visualization Platforms (ie Tableau)
incorporating /marrying data across digital and business datasets
● Ability to determine data quality and resolve issues
● To develop collaborative relationships and partnerships with business and
technology departments, including the ability to translate between technical and non-
● Flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously, adapt to changing priorities and
stay cool under pressure
● To be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently with minimal
supervision and in teams in a multi-office, global company.
The following are not required, but are advantageous to have:
● Experience with User Experience tools such as Decibel Insight, research platforms like Qualtrics, is
● Experience using SQL to pull/manipulate data from Enterprise Data Warehouses (such as
Snowflake) is a plus
● Experience developing web measurement plans and leading Adobe Analytics tagging
implementations, deploying tags using a dynamic tag management tool such as Adobe
DTM/Launch is a big plus
● Experience working with external agencies and digital vendors