At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Jabil's Finance Data Analytics team builds data and business intelligence solutions to help empower us to make the best decisions possible by enabling accurate, timely, and useful data-informed insights everyone can trust. You will function as a technical lead working closely with finance, business, and/or technical partners to craft end-to-end data solutions from sourcing, transforming, and curating relevant data, to building out metadata models, dashboards, and visualizations that reveal insights. The team is looking for someone with an exceptional ability to prioritize and act based on the urgency and impact of the problem while also focusing on resolving recurring incidents and gaps permanently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build, support, and enhance data products and platform capabilities within our Finance Data Analytics / Business Intelligence infrastructure. The primary BI platform we support is IBM Cognos Analytics.
• Contribute to, maintain, and enhance as needed the data architecture used by Jabil systems to ensure proper data integrity. This includes maintaining data hierarchies and business rules in alignment with organizational needs and applicable regulations or internal controls.
• Define, develop, and implement policies and procedures which contribute to the departmental strategic directions.
• Develop strategic partnership with Finance and business partners to understand root causes, ideal processes/procedures, and propose best practices.
• Support customer relationships throughout project lifecycles.
• Prepare and present training material on new processes and tools implemented by the Project Team to Site and Corporate Finance users.
• Maintain positive relations with the Finance and IT communities encouraging them to suggest ways of improving both systems and processes.
• Lead projects including guiding other team members within the scope of the process.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• Manage stakeholder expectations throughout project lifecycle.
• Able to work non-standard hours.
• Travel may be required.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Extensive hands-on experience with all aspects of data analytics management, including UX, ELT, data modeling (relational and dimensional), data warehouses, data visualization , and platform administration.
• Proficient knowledge of the architecture and administrative tools of one or more of the following technology platforms: IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Cognos TM1, Snowflake, SAP HANA, Microsoft/Azure SQL Server and/or other relational/multidimensional data technologies.
• Knowledge of industry established best practices.
• Presentation skills appropriate for all levels of management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to compose concise, simplified written description of complex issues, supported by detailed analysis and effective “storytelling” to engage and influence the audience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred.
• 8+ years of experience.
• 1+ years project leadership experience.
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.