What you'll be doing.
- Conduct various types of analyses to enhance marketing efficiency and provide actionable recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Build dashboards, reports, and alert systems for the ongoing analysis and monitoring of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Design and launch experiments, determine campaign targeting strategies, and develop category-specific KPIs, forecasts, and goals.
- Support Root’s Marketing Analytics Manager in attribution, measurement, incrementality, and data integrity.
- Assist in data management, governance, attribution rules, and data quality with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity across different departments.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support the senior leadership team and proactively conduct investigations when abnormalities are identified.
- Collaborate with the team to launch, manage, and optimize customer acquisition campaigns, defining and owning metrics that capture marketing channel performance and identifying insightful trends.
- Identify new channels to scale while executing new targeting strategies to unlock new customer segments.
- Build strong relationships with key cross-org stakeholders to help build integrated programs (Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Partnerships).