Here at Sojern, we are on a mission to empower travel marketers to move travelers from dream to destination. Powered by machine learning and travel data, Sojern is quickly becoming the #1 travel marketing platform serving thousands of hotels, attractions, airlines and destinations worldwide.
We made Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list 6 years in a row, were recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, and were named a Best Place to Work by AdAge. As a globally distributed company, we are headquartered in San Francisco with employees based in 14 countries and counting.
Our team is passionate about travel and the core values that define our culture: Win as a Team, Embrace Inclusion, Be Genuine, Deliver Wow, and Center Around the Customer.
Need more convincing? Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
The Associate Ad Ops Lead role for the Analyst team helps to drive operational efficiency throughout the company and is tasked with managing one US based campaign Analyst team. As an Associate Ad Ops Lead for the Analyst team, you will play a critical role in hiring and training as well as leading your team that is focused on the success of our clients’ marketing campaigns. You will also help the global Analyst team build out improved ways to ensure optimal campaign performance throughout our systems.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the idea to make impactful data-driven decisions every day, then Sojern is the place for you!
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of analysts focused on the US market.
- Oversee the successful campaign management of performance-based advertising campaigns across your team.
- Collaborate regularly with the other Analyst managers and occasionally with the Commercial, Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams to communicate learnings on campaign optimization and contribute to cross-functional projects.
- Develop and optimize processes for digital advertising campaigns which contribute to running campaigns at expected margins and performance metrics.
- Intelligently combine the audience segmentation, bidding, delivery and pricing strategies to extract optimal conversion based performance for our travel advertisers by leveraging our full suite of audiences.
- Communicate your insights and techniques to multiple internal stakeholders; diligent written and excellent presentation skills are key.
- Be rigorously Data Driven in every aspect of your work, insights, communications, and proofs.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of similar experience in the online advertising industry.
- 1+ years of proven leadership skills in managing people and/or projects.
- BS or MS in Finance, Marketing, Business, Applied Math, Statistics, or practical equivalent is preferred.
- Experience extracting insights from data with data tools such as: Excel, “R”, Matlab, SQL, Python notebooks, Tableau.
- Experience with at least one: DV360, Xandr, The Trade Desk, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, or other equivalent ad delivery DSP.
- You have proven hands-on programmatic trading experience with a deep understanding of DSPs and associated tools.
- You feel empowered to take initiative and give strategic recommendations in order to drive added value for your clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, balance multiple priorities, work with remote offices (Dublin, London, Singapore, Dubai, Omaha and San Francisco).
- Flexi-Fridays: No internal meetings and shut down at Noon every Friday
- Flexibility: Remote and hybrid work options, so our team can enjoy flexibility and do their best work regardless of location
- Equity: Stock options are offered to every employee
- Tech: Monthly cell phone & wifi stipend provided, in addition to laptop and tech equipment for your home office
- Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks pay for birthing parents and 12 weeks pay for non-birthing parents, beginning the day of joining until the child's first birthday. Where a local country has more liberal leave protocol, we happily comply! #embrace-inclusion
- Learning Opportunities: All employees receive a membership to LinkedIn Learning, plus you will have access to training and support to help you grow while leading creative and challenging projects
- Sojern Gives Back: We regularly organize office volunteer programs with local charities and organizations, as well as provide 40 hours of paid time per year to volunteer
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Travel Perks: IATA membership and personal travel “hotel stay” benefit
- Recognition: We use Bonusly to allow our team to recognize performance and teamwork #deliver-wow #win-as-a-team
- Wellbeing: We take a whole-person approach to your wellness with Spring Health mental health benefits, a Wellness Coach, and Employee Assistance Programs
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
At Sojern, we work to create a brave space that seeks out, embraces, and promotes diverse thoughts, beliefs, and experiences of Sojernistas globally.
We are building a workforce that represents the customer base we are serving and the world we live in. A diversified workforce is an innovative workforce. Just as there is no one archetype traveler, there is no one archetype employee. We foster diversity and inclusion across the company, actively seeking to amplify underrepresented voices and apply diverse perspectives to ensure products, policies, and programs are relevant for our employees and clients alike.
Embracing our differences and celebrating them moves us towards our goal of making travel inclusive of all. Sojern has over 15 employee-led Affinity Groups, including Embrace Inclusion, So-Proud, Sojern Women's Group, Sojern Gives Back, and more, which are the core of our culture, fostering belonging, inspiring learning, and creating opportunities for all Sojernistas across the globe.
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.