The future of work is now and it's human-centered. Aware empowers employees and organizations with behavior-driven, real-time signals from the workplace. The revolutionary platform is the leading force for digital collaboration insights, giving companies a better understanding of their workforce and the ability to manage the risks associated with digital conversations and remote collaboration. Aware enables enterprises to overcome common legal and compliance barriers to collaboration adoption, address growing data risks and insider threat concerns, and empower employees by creating more empathetic, flexible, and human-centric workplaces.
The Behavioral Intelligence team at Aware is tasked with developing novel predictive and analytic data solutions for the Aware platform, the industry's only purpose-built platform for understanding unstructured collaboration data.
Aware is looking for a Data Analyst to join our Behavioral Intelligence team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for providing operational insights and reporting on the patterns and character of communications in corporate collaboration networks (such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, Workplace from Facebook, and Zoom).
We are looking for team members who:
- Are interested in working in cross-functional teams of product managers, data scientists, and engineers to understand and fulfill their reporting requirements
- Embrace data exploration and storytelling utilizing a variety of modeling and visualization tools
- Have the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with non-technical business partners, including the Product, Marketing, and Finance teams
- Are self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-changing environment
Aware serves some of the largest enterprises in the world, in doing so we can provide them insights into their diversity and inclusion efforts. Because of this, Aware strives to cultivate its own diverse culture so we can better understand those we serve. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making companies better, you’ll find a home at Aware.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
A FEW PERKS OF WORKING FOR AWARE
• Company Equity
• 100% paid monthly health insurance for you and your family
• 401K match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Open vacation policy
• Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks at HQ
• Flexible/Remote working options
• Cross-functional, open learning environment