About the job
Colvin is born to disrupt the €30Bn European floral industry through an optimized supply chain direct from the growers, long-lasting flowers at a lower market price and a modern brand with a frictionless, simple, and elegant user experience!
We recently closed our €15M financing and we've been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 2 Startup 2020 in Spain.
Headquartered in Barcelona but hiring globally under a remote-first culture (no need to be based in Barcelona and possibility to work 100% remotely). We don't care where we are physically, we care about being a team that rows towards the same goal: create joyful moments :)
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst with previous roles in Web/Digital Analytics field that is eager to develop his/her career in Advanced Analytics and help Colvin to continue in the process to be a data-driven company.
In Colvin we have a modern data stack with Looker, Bigquery, dbt, Fivetran and an enthusiastic Data team and we want to continue to better understand our customers and provide them with more personalised products and journeys. For that, we need to learn a lot about their product usage, interaction with various features and services, and about the impact our initiatives have on their behaviour.
- Make sure the web tracking GTM/GA across Colvin websites is properly implemented, updated and documented working closely with the Tech & Product team.
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
- Help Colvin to establish the Conversion Rate Optimization process in different areas Product, Digital Marketing, Category teams.
- Work closely with Analytics Engineers and other Data analysts in the definition of different complex analysis with customer behavioral data.
- Perform complex analysis related to precise business questions and deliver actionable insights.
- Query datasets from different sources, turn data into information, information into insight and insight into marketing, product and business decisions
- Proactively find and pursue opportunities that may appear as a result of your analysis
- Communicate and share results with business partners
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or similar.
- 2+ years of experience working in Web/Digital Analytics field.
- Familiar with Web Analytics tools implementation (hands on).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with Big query is a plus
- Experience with Python and Jupyter notebooks (or R).
- Having used any BI tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Looker)
- Valuable experience in E-commerce businesses
- You are a team player. You understand the only way to have exponential growth is to work together as a team.
- Have a partner-centric mindset with business. When you create something (a report/dashboard/insights), you care about the business partners and try to provide the best experience possible.
- Quality in mind. You can easily detect whether a data result is good or bad in terms of quality and you understand that building in data means high focus in quality.
- Curiosity, open to learn new things and share the ones you expertise.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have experience designing and implementing features in collaboration with product owners, reporting analysts/data analysts, and business partners within an Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Join a talented and young team where all ideas count - our team comes from top Barcelona companies
- Join a successful company in a growth phase, as a key member, where you put your own limits
- Flexible working hours
- Remote first culture
- Space in a coworking in Barcelona open 24h with services like free gym, activities, etc
- Language classes (Spanish/English/Italian & German)
- Flexible retribution using Cobee to save expenses in transport, food, and training
- Coursera subscription paid by the company for continuous learning
If you have read until here you should write to us. We want to know more about you!