SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
SiriusXM’s HR Analytics Team is responsible for providing insightful analysis to various HR COEs and business leaders. The team delivers insights, provides dashboards and tools to guide decision making, and collaborates with various stakeholders to tackle business needs. The team is looking for a Data Analyst, HR Analytics who will deliver meaningful people analysis, trends, and key insights. The Data Analyst will assist in gathering and documenting requirements from the HR functional leaders and providing both ongoing and adhoc data analysis. This role will also be responsible for quality control and audits related to recruiting and compensation processes. The Data Analyst must have experience with people data, engage with various teams to understand problem statements, and work independently to take end-to-end ownership of analytics assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various organizations (including Recruiting, Compensation, HR Technology, Finance, etc) and leadership to prepare, analyze, and distribute data to drive process insights and improvements
- Maintain security and safeguard confidential information
- Develop, test and validate dashboards for various business partners and leaders
- Train and educate client teams on data metrics and dashboards
- Perform quality control and audits of HR programs
- Run data audits and research and resolve reporting/data entry discrepancies
- Provide ad-hoc or special project data analysis to business leaders that enable them to achieve their goals, drive decision making and create new strategies where necessary
- Ensure accuracy and final quality review of all products / reports
- Assist with data updates by populating import templates.
- Document internal processes and controls
- Help ensure consistency around data hierarchy, definitions etc., and maintain consistent and accurate data in our systems including historical data
- Document and implement data workflows, process maps, etc. as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in HR and/or Recruiting analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Curious problem solver with an ability to answer questions and tell a story using data
- Keen attention to detail and passion for data and data integrity, process and efficiency
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Discretion and sensitivity to confidentiality.
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Familiarity building data visualizations hosted on web-based platforms such as Tableau preferred
- Experience within HR/HRIS.
- Experience with HRIS & Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.