Who is Blueprint?
We are a technology solutions firm headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with a strong presence across the United States. Unified by a shared passion for solving complicated problems, our people are our greatest asset. We use technology as a tool to bridge the gap between strategy and execution, powered by the knowledge, skills, and the expertise of our teams, who all have unique perspectives and years of experience across multiple industries. We’re bold, smart, agile, and fun.
What does Blueprint do?
Blueprint helps organizations unlock value from existing assets by leveraging cutting-edge technology to create additional revenue streams and new lines of business. We connect strategy, business solutions, products, and services to transform and grow companies.
At Blueprint, we believe in the power of possibility and are passionate about bringing it to life. Whether you join our bustling product division, our multifaceted services team or you want to grow your career in human resources, your ability to make an impact is amplified when you join one of our teams. You’ll focus on solving unique business problems while gaining hands-on experience with the world’s best technology. We believe in unique perspectives and build teams of people with diverse skillsets and backgrounds. At Blueprint, you’ll have the opportunity to work with multiple clients and teams, such as data science and product development, all while learning, growing, and developing new solutions. We guarantee you won’t find a better place to work and thrive than at Blueprint.
What will I be doing?
The Data Engineer’s responsibilities include designing, developing, and deploying Data Integration (ETL and or ELT) solutions using agreed upon design patterns and technologies; working with a large variety of data sources from json, csv, Oracle, SQL Server, Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL DB, DataLake, polybase; and Streaming data sets.
• Familiarity of SQL programming language basic fundamentals
• Familiarity of Basic understanding use of Python or R or Scala
• Awareness of Python/Synapse/Snowflake Distributed/Parallel Computing
• Familiarity of Basic understanding of modeling tools such as ERWin, Dbeaver, Lucid, Visio
• Awareness of Git for version control of code repositories
• Awareness of RDBMS Development tools. SQL Enterprise Manager, Visual Studio, Azure Data Studio.
• Awareness of Open-source database platforms. MySQL
• Awareness of Big Data frameworks such as Pyspark, Hadoop, etc
• Familiarity of Modern Data Estate patterns: Source to Raw To Stage To Curated
• Familiarity of Databricks concepts: batch, streaming, autoloader, etc.
• Familiarity of Cloud diagnostics, logging, and performance monitoring/tuning.
• Familiarity of Understanding of data shoveling tools: ADF, Fivetran, Airflow, etc..
• Familiarity of Database i/o skills -- writing/reading structured and unstructured DBs
• Awareness of Debugging, documentation, testing, and optimization skills
• Awareness of Convert business needs into technical requirements
• Experience Explaining DE concepts to business stakeholders
• Experience Communicating and collaborating effectively with a remote team
• Experience Communicating effectively with interdisciplinary teams of various technical skill levels
• Learning Working effectively and delivering value in ambiguous settings
Education and Experience:
Cognitive Ability Requirements: The employee must have the ability to:
Pay ranges vary based on multiple factors including, without limitation, skill sets, education, responsibilities, experience, and geographical market. The pay range for this position reflects geographic based ranges for Washington state: $88,300 - $115,300 USD/annually. The salary/wage and job title for this opening will be based on the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience and may be outside this range.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Blueprint Technologies, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, orientation, veteran/military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital, or familial status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other status protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please reach out to: email@example.com
Blueprint believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our comprehensive benefits package includes:
Location: Remote - USA