Core job responsibilities:
- Building dashboards using Sisense. This is your primary responsibility.
- Event planning and schema design using Segment protocols with Apploi's product manager.
- Engaging with the product team and analyzing user behavior to help create report requirements.
- Data modeling using SQL and dbt.
- Automating tests with dbt including behavioural tests.
- Proactive monitoring using dbt cloud.
You will also have the opportunity to work with our senior engineers on advanced SQL, such as performance tuning and re-usability using correlated subqueries, subselects, and Jinja dbt macros. Furthermore, the position includes working with other engineers to constantly optimize of our development pipeline (staging → production) using dbt, Redshift schemas, and Sisense ElasticCubes
You are a good fit for this junior position if you
- Have more than one year of experience with a BI tool like Sisense, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Have used dbt and follow the dbt community.
- Are proficient in SQL.
- Have experience using the command line and git.
- Have experience with Redshift, PostgreSQL, or Snowflake.
- Can communicate clearly and directly.
About Apploi's Engineering and Product team
Recently ranked one of Inc’s Fastest Growing Software Companies, Apploi is on a mission to define the future of end-to-end hiring in healthcare.
Determined to scale strategically during this period of rapid growth, we are building a team of pioneering problem-solvers and determined doers. As active thought leaders in the Product & Engineering community, Apploi’s team is found regularly contributing to conferences and leading knowledge pools like Mind the Product, NodeConf, Product World Forum (PWF) and PyCon 2020 amongst other incubators and VCs worldwide.
We pride ourselves in a fun, fast-paced, and collaborative work environment where we are constantly iterating, not only on product, but on our best practices as a tech startup. Interested in joining us? Reach out via our website or LinkedIn!