We’re looking for a passionate Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics to lead and enable growth for the company through the use of data and analytics, transforming a data Drive Mindset company into a BI Self-service and AI-Data Mindset.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Lead a team of professional data analysts and data scientists to create actionable insights and business intelligence for our business, and that inform company strategy and team execution.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments. Design and develop highly complex technology solutions and recommend best practices for Enterprise BI solution.
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations to C-level executives clearly and concisely
- Set the strategy and roadmap for the Analytics team. Assess high-impact business opportunities and partner with other leaders to understand their analytical needs and then develop reports/dashboards that meet those needs.
- Track and analyze large amounts of data to discover meaningful trends and present to key stakeholders of the organization on a weekly basis.
- Assist in the development of new reporting standards and methods for all aspects of the organization.
- Identify player trends and recommend data-driven responses to help guide strategy and decision making for market expansion, customer & revenue growth.
- Support marketing team with reporting, analytical insights and make strategic recommendations related to the media performance and marketing support for each market and campaign.
- Manage critical dashboards and analytics for business areas
- Work with teams to contribute to data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and self-service analytics.