InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Lead, Product Data & Analytics to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You have the chance to make a large impact at InVision by deriving and channeling insights, and guiding the decision-making, of our very data-driven and data-hungry Product Team. In this capacity you will identify key metrics, conduct deep and rigorous analysis, and deliver novel insights and data products that drive revenue growth. You will be a trusted partner in tackling the toughest and most impactful analytical problems.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a critical thought partner & collaborate closely with senior leadership across Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- Support Company OKRs & Roadmap by identifying opportunities & quantifying impact of product launches through A/B testing and in-depth quantitative analysis
- Ensure data accuracy and reporting consistency by identifying and implementing data analysis best practices
- Roll up your sleeves - develop metrics, develop a point of view, and establish OKRs with functional leaders across the organization
- Successfully recruit analysts on your own and with a recruiting team
- Understand industry best practices and tradeoffs and when to apply them
- Serve as a strong people manager, develop the next generation of leaders, and serve as a coach and mentor to the analysts
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in managing data teams including data analysts and/or data scientists
- 5+ years of hands-on data experience
- A passion for, and track record of, leveraging data for business impact
- Experience working in Strategy and/or Product organizations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex problems into meaningful and interpretable insights
- Experience in building statistical models, experimentation, and predictive models
- Expert fluency in SQL-based data manipulation
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- Fluency in scripting languages such as Python/R
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.