**This is a remote role**
We are looking for a motivated, creative machine learning engineer with experience working with large datasets and applying modern machine learning and NLP algorithms towards solving domain-specific problems. The Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving machine learning models, infrastructure, and software that uses these models. The Engineer will work with other engineers to develop software features for various products employing machine learning.
- Contribute to a wide variety of development and research projects involving machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot new and existing machine learning applications.
- Understand requirements and determine an implementation plan.
- Responsible for complex bug fixes and debugging tasks of software and machine learning models.
- Understand how infrastructure and code influence and/or impact each other.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively to meet our delivery expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and/or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time industry experience in relevant software development.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning and natural language processing algorithms and systems.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow) and NLP libraries (HuggingFace, spaCy) preferred.
- Experience with version control (Git) and code hosting (GitHub).
- Proficiency with the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred.
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptable preferred.
- Research or industry experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, or Deep Learning
- Experience building, deploying, and improving machine learning models.