What You'll Do
- Provide strategic insights derived from digital marketing, web event and sales data that drive marketing investment and customer experience decisions
- Build compelling visualizations and interactive dashboards that enable us to democratize analytics
- Utilize statistics to identify the significance, noise and correlation in data
- Conduct hands-on advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and systems
- Build relationships with business teams and data science teams to identify opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior and site performance
- Work with data science, data architects, and business teams to ensure analysis and visualizations scale efficiently
- Identify opportunities to use advanced analytics to develop new strategies and improve business performance
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in complex business analysis, digital analysis, or marketing analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other relevant degrees
- Proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Extensive experience in building SQL queries across complex relational database experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with creativity and little direction
- Experience leveraging customer, digital, online and offline data together to aid customer targeting & segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital analytics is preferred
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is preferred
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.