- Location: Remote United States
- Department: Engineering
- Work Status: Full-time
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that allows for flexibility in your day? Are you ready for a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs?
Relativity's scale and scope create tremendous variety for rich data exploration and insights; our market position and scaled products mean our latest and greatest models and insights can quickly be in the hands of our users. If you're looking for a data rich environment that is already using AI, with at-scale challenge and a ton of new ideas and experimentation ahead, you will find yourself at home on the AI data science team within Relativity. The team is growing fast; you'll have a huge impact in shaping the culture, best practices, and vision of how machine learning and AI are used at Relativity. You'll have the freedom to experiment with and participate in deciding which big data, deep learning and NLP tools are right for Relativity on an ongoing basis. We are looking for collaborative builders who want to move fast and love a challenge.
Your Role in Action
- Develop machine-learning models and algorithms to be released as new product features.
- Work with engineers to develop production-level code and contribute to the entire deployment lifecycle.
- Help develop internal standards, processes and tooling for a new data science team.
- Work with Product to assemble datasets for evaluation and model building..
- A Master's Degree in information retrieval, natural language processing, or a related discipline, AND 2 years of relevant industry experience OR a Ph.D. in information retrieval, natural language processing, or a related discipline OR the equivalent of 5 years of relevant academic/industry experience.
- Experience building and deploying natural language processing models
- Proficient in programming and scripting in a language such as Python.
- Comfortable with command-line tools in UNIX environments.
- Use inclusive language whenever possible, communicate data science concepts to colleagues of all backgrounds, use technical vocabulary judiciously and with intention
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.