EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Senior K12 Operations Analyst works with the K12 Operations team to provide support on internal systems for K12 Implementation. The Senior Operations Analyst supports the overall goal setting, progress reporting, and data reconciliation for the K12 team as well as collaborates with K12 team members on internal committees and task forces.
- Maintain accuracy of internal K12 data systems to support reporting on schools team goals and progress.
- Conceptualize and implement new ways to track progress in Salesforce to support the K12 activation and engagement for traditional schools, districts, non-profits, and parents.
- Collaborate with Data, Engineering, and Platform teams to create reports to track student, school, non-profit, and parent engagement and activation.
- Manage Salesforce data including, but not limited to, uploading leads and contacts obtained via research, reviewing and correcting sponsorship information, updating Family Portal activity and registration dates & creating missing implementations
- Analyze K12 data from internal and external sources (such as NCES, contact research, and our SSO providers), format, and upload data into Salesforce and internal platforms.
- Research and implement new strategies to enhance efficiency & effectiveness of the K12 Operations team.
- Provide K12 data to internal revenue department to support broader sales outreach, as needed
- Discover new ways to track school activation at the district level and support formal semi-annual reporting as well as informal monthly reporting to top districts.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and across multiple applications to ensure accurate internal and external K12 sponsor reporting.
- Manage operational workflows directly with internal key stakeholders providing support for any questions or problems.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 2 years experience in the education industry, sales operations, implementation, finance, reporting roles or other related fields, 3 years preferred
- Experience translating large scale data sets and metrics into business insights using sophisticated formulas, logic or macro development.
- Self-motivated, reliable and strong follow-through skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce preferred
- Experience using Marketing Automation (Marketo preferred), Google Analytics, and data visualization software (Tableau preferred).
- Strong problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.