Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
What you will do
As a part of the Attribution team you will design and implement systems for ingesting, transforming, connecting, storing, and delivering data from a wide range of sources with varying levels of complexity and scale that enable us to associate domains and IPs to companies on a continous basis. You will enable other engineers to deliver value rapidly with minimum duplication of effort. Automate the infrastructure supporting the data pipeline as code and deployments by improving CI/CD pipelines. Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve the data platform to maintain stability and optimal performance.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering.
- 5+ years of data pipeline software development experience.
- Exceptional skills in at least one high-level programming language (Scala, Java, Go, Python or equivalent)
- Actively using and a strong understanding of big data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Apache Flink, Databricks toolkit and Cassandra
- Solid understanding of the full lifecycle of an IP address originating from IANA to the end user (DNS, networking)
- Experience with Dataflow orchestration in Google Cloud Flow, Airflow, or Conductor
- Experience with AWS services including EMR, S3, Redshift, and RDS
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners and independently drive projects and decisions
- Previous experience working in distributed teams. We are a remote-first company!
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.