Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a technology company. Our product is Numbrs, a multibanking application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of a small agile team that is responsible for the design and development of our machine learning systems. You'll work on learning-based solutions and develop machine learning applications according to requirements. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, using cutting-edge technology and contributing to overall system design and architecture. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development and micro service based architecture
- previous experience or at least exposure to Machine Learning
- experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- strong hands-on experience and fluency with Java or Scala
- experience with software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
- fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages;
- experience with C++, or Golang is a plus