Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a technology company. Our product is Numbrs, a multibanking application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
You will be a part of the Data Science team responsible for designing, developing and supporting big data-driven predictive models using the latest technologies in machine learning, user pattern recognition, and data modelling.
The team is responsible to gain new insights which result in the development of product’s features to improve user engagement and experience.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in the technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Machine Learning
- experience in pattern recognition, predictive modelling, and statistical analysis
- strong knowledge in Machine Learning areas such as Neural Networks, Reinforcement Learning, and NLP
- experience in designing Machine Learning systems at scale
- experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- fluent with a JVM programming language, ideally Scala.
- comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with several ongoing concurrent projects
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills