All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for a passionate BI Product Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team working within a group focused exclusively on product-led growth.
You’ll partner with Snyk’s Product teams to generate business insights and inform good, efficient decision-making through data.
You know how to make sure data is accurate, well-organized, and accessible. You’ll use that knowledge to collaborate with internal stakeholders to shape the tools and infrastructure we use to support the data needs of our business.
You’ll spend your time:
- Reviewing and validating collected data from internal and external sources
- Reorganizing and connecting data from different datasets
- Enabling Product teams to explore data and measure, track, and monitor against their objectives
- Actively participating in product experimentation efforts and helping teams apply scientific rigor
- Building accessible and intuitive dashboards/visualizations that accelerate insight generation
- Partnering with product teams to develop methodologies, tools and systems that will increase their success
- Informing, influencing, supporting, and executing research projects used throughout Snyk to drive product decisions
- Evangelizing data use across the company
You should apply if you:
Are passionate about using data to deeply understand user behaviour and helping others make data-driven decisions
- Have prior experience with Product-focused business intelligence and behavioural analytics
- Have contributed to teams creating and running product experiments (A/B, multi-variate testing etc.)
- Have an “insight-ready” mindset: you don’t just report the data, you generate insights & provide business recommendations
- Have expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and statistics to see beyond the numbers and understand how to effectively direct products to better serve users and customers
- Can translate business objectives/questions/problems into technical requirements
- Have strong SQL skills, experience in querying large, complex data sets (Must)
- Have excellent knowledge of cloud databases and technologies (e.g Google BigQuery) and BI tools (e.g. Looker (or similar BI tools) and Google Analytics
- Have experience delivering BI-related training to end users
- Enjoy the fast pace of working within agile SaaS product development teams
We’d especially love to hear from you if have:
- 5+ years in analytics and business intelligence roles
- Experience working in a high-growth product-led company
- A a strong background in computer science, math, statistics, or a related technical field
- Are comfortable working in a globally distributed team across several time zones
- Are comfortable with prioritizing and managing multiple projects at once
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! Snyk reaches more than 2.2 million developers across the globe, positioned within organizations such as Salesforce, Google, and JP Morgan. Our most recent March 2021 Series E funding round valued us at over $4.6 Billion.
We believe open-source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.