Resultant is a modern consulting firm with a radically different approach to solving problems.
We don’t solve problems for our clients. We solve problems with them.
Through outcomes driven by data analytics, technology solutions, digital transformation, and beyond, our team works with clients in both the public and private sectors to solve their most complex challenges. We start by learning as much as we can about who they are, how they work, and what they’re striving for so we can feel their problems as our own. Partnering with our clients means their desired outcomes are always top of mind, their challenges and strengths guiding our efforts. We build client-focused relationships before we build unique solutions that blaze past expectations.
Originally founded in Indianapolis as KSM Consulting in 2008, Resultant now employs more than 350 team members who operate from offices around the United States including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Odon, Indiana; Columbus, Ohio; Lansing, Michigan; Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia.
We’re Resultant. Clients partner with us to see a difference. People join us to make one.
Resultant is adding a BI Developer to join the BI Consulting team and focus primarily on helping build out our new internal Data Warehouse and Reporting solution. This position will allow a talented and enthusiastic candidate the opportunity to have an immediate impact within the organization. This individual will assist the technology team in the development of enterprise class reporting for various industries. An individual in this role will be called upon to support various clients and support internal existing projects within Resultant.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role
- Designs, develops, deploys, and supports sustainable BI solutions such as dashboards, scorecards and various other forms of data visualization using Tableau or Power BI
- Build wireframes, Proof of Concepts (POC), Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and produce compelling and interactive dashboards.
- Build data extraction ETL/ELT pipelines
- Build reusable datasets and models
- Build report delivery process across the enterprise
- Provide support to end users who are designing and building their own reports using pre-defined data models
- Meet the requirements and deadlines established for a given project
- Follow internal processes and procedures
- Investigate and resolve reported defects
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate assignments and communicate status
Resultant is fast-paced environment with high demand on Business Intelligence team. A successful candidate sets a high standard for their delivery of quality solutions. Listed below are the desired experience and skills demonstrated by a successful candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Data Analytics or Software Engineering or Mathematics
- 3+ years of development experience in Tableau and Power BI
- 3+ years of experience creating, managing, and troubleshooting complex reports/dashboards, SQL queries, views, procedures, and functions
- 3+ years of Advance SQL development experience: Management of high volume of data, building aggregates and cubes, tuning complex queries for performance, improve overall data retrieval process, indexing and query plan analysis and refactoring
- 3+ years of data extraction development experience with a wide variety of ETL/ELT tools and processes
- 3+ years of working experience with Data Warehousing and Self-Service BI
- 3+ years of working experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse
- Experienced working in cloud and serverless database solutions (Azure, AWS, Snowflake, BigQuery, BigTable, etc.) in combination with any BI Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Qlik, etc.)
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Version control application (example: GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
- Proficient in relational databases
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and work through data related inquiries and issues
- Effectively manage workload with shifting priorities and varying business requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify creative ways to achieve solutions
- Capable of taking responsibility for a task and managing it through completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you should know about us:
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization, and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- We compensate well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Our leaders work hard, serving as shining examples of what it means to live out our values. They are servant leaders, helping their teams to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
hat our team members say about us:
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer