Resultant is a modern consulting firm with a radically different approach to solving problems.
We don’t solve problems for our clients. We solve problems with them.
Through outcomes driven by data analytics, technology solutions, digital transformation, and beyond, our team works with clients in both the public and private sectors to solve their most complex challenges. We start by learning as much as we can about who they are, how they work, and what they’re striving for so we can feel their problems as our own. Partnering with our clients means their desired outcomes are always top of mind, their challenges and strengths guiding our efforts. We build client-focused relationships before we build unique solutions that blaze past expectations.
Originally founded in Indianapolis as KSM Consulting in 2008, Resultant now employs more than 350 team members who operate from offices around the United States including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Odon, Indiana; Columbus, Ohio; Lansing, Michigan; Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia.
We’re Resultant. Clients partner with us to see a difference. People join us to make one.
To continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a senior software engineer to join the talented data science team. In this role, you’ll report to the data science lead and work with a strong team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Architects to solve some of the most exciting and challenging problems faced by companies and governments in today’s fast-paced environment. Many of your efforts will provide you the opportunity to apply innovative and difference-making decisions while working with complex and/or unstructured data. You will gain visibility with senior leadership and work with a team that prioritizes your growth. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical days might look like:
- Design, develop and deploy efficient data pipeline for both structured and unstructured data
- Productionize the machine learning research on premise and Cloud
- Rapid prototyping and adoption of new data sources
- Maintain best software engineering practice
- Drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve quality of solutions
Some of the skills and experience we are expecting include:
- Experience of software engineering in python/Scala /C++
- Experience with APIs, containerization and orchestration
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Proficient on Linux for both development and operations
- Experience with relational database and SQL (Postgres, Redshift, SQL Server)
- Expert knowledge of distributed computing, RDD and optimization techniques
- Expert knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL and streaming platforms, e.g. Kafka, MongoDB, Neo4j is a plus
- Experience with advanced analytics and modern machine learning techniques is a plus
- Experience with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) and services
- Experience with cloud native services such as AWS EMR, Azure databricks, HDInsight, Sagemaker is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field is required
What you should know about us:
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization, and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- We compensate well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Our leaders work hard, serving as shining examples of what it means to live out our values. They are servant leaders, helping their teams to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us:
- "I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like this."
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team."
- "The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer