Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As part of sales operations team, you will work directly with the head of revenue analytics and play a key role at helping us scale our business effectively. We need a data minded business analyst who lives and breathes top line metrics. We have a lot of great data and we need someone who’s excited about the data quality and usefulness. You will get a great exposure to senior leadership team and will have ownership of data and business analytics in the exciting SaaS world.
What You'll Do:
- Create reports and self-service dashboards to provide ongoing insight to business stakeholders, support sales leadership in making effective, analytically driven, and strategic decisions
- Analyze business performance on a daily basis to identify issues/opportunities that are highlighted by the data, and then work with the various cross-functional teams to address those issues and opportunities
- Work with finance team and sales managers on obtaining, structuring, reconciling, and uploading periodic plan figures for tracking against actuals
- Run ad-hoc analyses and special initiatives, working with large data sets to assess business performance and inform business decisions
- Help build, maintain, and report on complex financial and analytical data models
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and coordinate with engineering to provide the necessary data points
- Investigate anomalies in reporting data, and assist in any clean up or communication required as a result
- Automate reporting via data visualization tools such as Domo, Looker
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- 2+ years of in-depth Business Intelligence, Consulting, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics experience
- Highly focused on process automation around converting manual processes into data pipeline
- You understand the power and importance of data reconciliation. It’s a must.
- Proficiency in SQL and Snowflake or equivalent environment (experience with R or Python a plus)
- Experience with data visualization tools and ETL process (specifically in Domo is a plus)
- Excel proficiency including experience with data manipulations –PivotTables, PowerPivot, External Data Connections, Lookups and complex SUMIFS
- Experience with Salesforce processes, reporting, and object structures preferred
- Strong communication skills; ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner (PowerPoint skills is a plus)
- Ability to think through complex problems, determine proper analytical processes and procedures, independently derive conclusions and present results to the team
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff