InnovateEDU is a non-profit whose mission is to eliminate the achievement gap by accelerating innovation in standards-aligned, next-generation learning models and tools that serve, inform, and enhance teaching and learning. InnovateEDU is committed to massively disrupting K-12 public education by focusing on the development of scalable tools and practices that leverage innovation, technology, and new human capital systems to improve education for all students and close the achievement gap.
About the Project
InnovateEDU strives to create real tooling and projects that greatly assist a school/district/state is moving toward embracing data standards, a data-driven culture, and data interoperability. Landing Zone, a project at InnovateEDU, aims to provide the best in class data infrastructure and support to client districts. We believe this doesn’t just mean technology and dashboards - it means investing in the people who do the work. To that end when a school adopts Landing Zone, they get not only technical products but the ability to join a team of peers who are working and learning together as well as receive weekly coaching and support from the InnovateEDU Team.
Who You Are
You are a part people person, part data maven. You are detail-oriented, love establishing processes, and are a quick problem solver. InnovateEDU is hiring our first Customer Success Manager. This role is responsible for establishing and building customer relationships to promote customer retention and loyalty across our product portfolio. You ensure customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services, provide high-level technical support, and serve as a champion and translator between customer needs and the development team. You are the primary point of contact for customers and manage our data coaching practice. We are looking for someone who is experienced in building lasting customer relationships and is passionate about making meaningful contributions to our customer’s success.
Join a scaling, tight-knit team that’s working directly with innovative school districts across the country to build cloud-based enterprise data systems and data visualization that unlock data for teachers, students, and families. Our team members have a variety of backgrounds, but one thing unites them all--their love for our mission and how Landing Zone is transforming interoperability and accessibility of data.
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience. The range for this position starts at $60,000.
Applications will be reviewed until April 25, 2021. Relocation support is not available for this position.
Applications without both a resume and cover letter will not be considered.