Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies in the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans.
We are growing and looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst at Quest Analytics you will provide analytical support to the Product team in solving hard problems – customer problems and business problems – in ways that our customers love yet work for our business. There are two primary areas of focus. The first is analysis to support the Quest Accuracy solution – new product development, product extensions, and on-going maintenance. The second is analysis to support the development of data management processes and governance rules that can be applied to create a high quality, high integrity master data set that acts as the foundation of all Quest products.
The ideal candidate will have the technical skills to access and manage the data, the analytical skills to draw insights that directly address business and client problems and needs, and the communication skills to share those insights with both business and technical audiences.
While we empower our teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. We look for data analysts that are not afraid of signing up for business outcomes. #LI-Remote
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance with Workplace Flexibility, a generous salary & benefits package, and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefits package with:
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost-sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k) and HSA
· Generous PTO, Sick time, and 10 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Wellness programs
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment with monthly Culture Club activities
· Workplace Flexibility - choice of working in the office, hybrid, or remote
· For those who chose to come into an office, we offer free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.