Quest Analytics is one of the fastest growing companies n the Healthcare software space in the US. Healthcare providers and insurance companies rely on our software. We do the important work of providing access to healthcare for all Americans!
We are growing and looking for a Data Scientist to join our team in either Overland Park, KS or on a remote basis. This Data Scientist will provide support to the team that is responsible for managing and mastering the healthcare provider data used to measure the accuracy, adequacy, and accessibility of health plan networks. The right candidate will help Quest discover high value insights and information hidden in vast, complex data that can be applied to solving business problems and building better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. #LI-Remote
We are not currently engaging with outside agencies on this role.
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to a company that won’t limit you to a job description. At Quest Analytics, your ideas will be listened to and valued, your unique talents appreciated, and your contribution rewarded. You’ll enjoy a healthy work/life balance with Workplace Flexibility, a generous salary & benefits package, and plenty of room to grow personally and professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to shape the future of an industry with systemic problems — working with more than 400 healthcare networks and nearly 500,000 providers to help improve access to healthcare in America.
What's in it for you:
Great benefits package with:
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· 100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost-sharing for all other tiers
· Company matching 401(k) and HSA
· Generous PTO, Sick time, and 10 Holidays
· Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability
· Paid maternity / paternity and much more
· Wellness programs
· Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
· Work in a fun, flexible, casual environment with monthly Culture Club activities
· Workplace Flexibility - choice of working in the office, hybrid, or remote
· For those who chose to come into an office, we offer free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.