Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 200+ million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are at a very exciting stage of evolution at Netflix. With the growth in scale, lines of business, geo-diversity, and heterogeneity of employee backgrounds, data and analytics continue to be amongst the most critical levers to drive our business success and enhance our employee experience. As the senior leader of a team that is laying the foundation for Analytics in the Talent / HR function at Netflix, you have the incredible opportunity to influence the overall effectiveness of all our current and future offerings.
What You Will Do:
- Deeply understand our holistic organizational context / needs, and shape the vision, priorities, support system and team composition for the first formal Talent Analytics team at Netflix.
- Partner with process owners, operations teams, and data engineering to ensure a strong and sustainable foundation of clean, accurate, and easily accessible Talent data across the employee journey.
- Leverage Talent Analytics to partner with, empower, and enable Talent and Organizational Leaders to frame, diagnose, and address high priority business problems. Build credibility through effective descriptive and diagnostic analytics, and thoughtfully increase the value proposition thereafter. We deeply respect the power of analytics and the journey that it takes to truly harness that power.
- Democratize the relevant data in a way that would empower our people managers and employees with the appropriate context to make informed decisions, while ensuring data privacy and security.
- Go beyond your domain expertise and establish yourself as an organizational leader, who is additive to our culture and an invaluable member of this community. Serve as an example to your team and partners to do the same.
What You Will Need
- Expertise in solving multiple complex problems through the application of one or more of the following or related fields – data analytics, data science, spanning some or all of statistics, behavioral science, IO psychology, optimization techniques.
- A leader and influencer, with strong business acumen, a vast suite of influencing skills and expertise in solving complex problems with high user centricity.
- Strong systems thinker, with an ability to prioritize effectively and build sustainable solutions from the ground up versus getting distracted by the shiny object syndrome.
- Skilled at operating in a complex, cross-functional organization where your team needs to collaborate and integrate with other teams across many disciplines
- Enthusiastic about Netflix’s culture. Our culture is unique and we live by our values as articulated at https://jobs.netflix.com/culture.