If you’re ambitious, love food, and want to be part of a growing company filled with opportunities, keep reading.
Since 2014, we've created the global brands Marley Spoon (Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon in the US) and Dinnerly to deliver meal kits with unique, easy-to-cook recipes and top-quality, pre-portioned ingredients. And bezzie, our dog food brand, caters to our four-legged friends too.
From day one, you’ll have the autonomy to use your initiative to bring your ideas to life, inspire your team members, and keep learning. Because we know that when you grow, we grow. You’ll own your role and have a lot on your plate, but you’ll be part of a stellar team that will support you along the way. And at the start of every day, you’ll feel proud and motivated to work for a better, more sustainable way to shop, cook, and eat.
We now have an exciting opportunity to bring an Analyst onboard our Business Analysis team, working across all brands, territories and verticals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the food revolution and join our food-tech start-up as we take our growth to the next level.
As part of the team, our expectation from you is to:
- Develop, implement and maintain reports and dashboards
- Use our data mining & visualization tools, to mine relevant data from DWH and other data sources for analysis and reporting
- Become an expert in our datasets, provide insights and work with other teams to harness data into actionable insights
- Help to make data driven decision at Marley Spoon and generate actionable insights (what, why, when, how)
- Strong ownership and responsibility instincts, getting-things-done attitude and be able to deal with ambiguity
- The position is open as "fully remote in Portugal", so you have to be based in Portugal, but don't have to live specifically in Lisbon
- Good understanding of metrics (such as LTV, cohorts, CPA, CPR, CVR)
- Curiosity to deep dive to identify the root cause and solutions
- Advanced skills and hands-on experience in Excel
- Preferably, some experience with data mining tool (preferably Looker)
- Preferably prior experience in Google Analytics
- Great communication skills in English
- An open, diverse culture with over 50 nationalities of friendly, fun-loving foodies
- Being part of a stable company in full-blown scale-up phase - offering immense opportunities for personal & career growth
- Flexible working hours; hybrid work policy (remote + office) or fully remote
- 5 training days per year and online courses licenses
- Extra annual leave days (total 22) and 2+ for every year of tenure
- Possibility to be a part of Marley Spoon’s success with an outstanding equity program
- Friday drinks and plenty of fun team and company events
- A cozy office in the heart of Lisbon
- Private health insurance provided by Allianz
- Food allowance of 7.62 euros per worked day
- 24/7 confidential employee assistance program (Lifeworks)
- HIIT and Yoga classes
- Autonomy, Impact, Collaboration, Learning & Growth