Do you like working with data and using it to drive decisions that impact the lives of people every day? Pluralsight Flow is hiring a Product Analyst. This role is bigger than creating dashboards! It will play a significant role in crafting the future of the Flow product!
As a product analyst on the Pluralsight Flow team, you will enable data-first product development and design by measuring user engagement, product performance and ultimately whether our product is delivering on its promise. You will report to the Head of Product Operations and Analytics and work together closely with product management, product design, engineering, sales, customer success and marketing teams.
Who you are:
- Analytical. Love using data to drive strategy
- Curious. Constantly learning, exploring new concepts for growth and impact.
- Entrepreneurial. Scrappily finding opportunities and getting things done.
- Low ego and thoughtful enough to pivot when the data suggest a change.
- Quick, yet collaborative. Gets things done without alienating collaborators.
- A systems-thinker. Always watching for second-order implications.
- A teacher. Evangelizing user engagement analysis, and helping others see the vision
What you’ll own:
- Make recommendations to Product & Engineering on how to improve user experience and business performance based on the entire ecosystem, not just one feature or data point
- Weave together voice of customer, field, specialists and competitive insights into measurable product improvements to address market needs
- Serve as a quantitative balance throughout the entire product development process (research, design, implement, and iteration)
- Define, build, analyze, and track new metrics that inform strategy
- Collect, process, clean, transform and validate data from various sources
- Coordinate, validate, and implement Adobe Analytics site tracking
- Present to senior leadership across the company
Experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Economics, Strategy or related subject area
- Some experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics reporting consoles preferred
- Some understanding of client-side analytics tracking and event/metadata tagging strategies
- Some experience with data management platforms (e.g. AWS, Hadoop, PostgreSQL, BigQuery)
- Expertise in advanced SQL and a programming language (Python, Scala, Java) for statistical analysis and data pipeline management
- Some experience with data warehousing architecture, modeling, pipeline and ETL processes and tools
- Excellent at communicating with technical team members and non-technical business partners
- Some experience using Tableau
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects in an environment with sporadic needs
- Subscription business model experience and an understanding of software development lifecycle (or a desire to learn)
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.