Who is Postclick?
As the global leader in digital advertising conversion, we are on a mission to automate advertising conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible. We offer two impactful products to improve your advertising conversion - Instapage for SMB’s and the new Postclick Advertising Cloud platform for Enterprises.
Our diverse team is made up of innovators who seek high and push hard! We are a people-first tech start-up based in the SOMA area of San Francisco with offices in Austin, Texas, Timişoara, Romania, Warsaw, Poland, and Bialystok, Poland!
Advertisers who focus only on getting more clicks are leaving their customers at the finish line. They need to finish strong with relevant landing page experiences that drive conversions. But most companies are not equipped to build these experiences at scale, so their conversion rate suffers. Postclick is changing that. Postclick helps digital marketers maximize their advertising conversions and return on ad spend by delivering hyper-relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
Delivered as a tech-enabled service, Postclick combines unparalleled conversion expertise, which comes from creating over 2 million post-click experiences for 10,000 brands, with the world's first Post-Click Automation platform, which is powered by machine learning, data science, and automation! Click on this link to learn more about what we believe!
Postclick product team is looking for a Product Manager that enjoys creating great technology that scales to support our entire business in the fast-moving Machine Learning space.
This role is responsible for driving the strategy and roadmap of all things related to deploying Machine Learning into products, including understanding the problems we are trying to solve for our customers, both internal and external, prioritizing based on goals and OKRs, and measuring success through data and monitoring KPIs.
Who you are:
- You are a creative thinker who loves solving complex problems.
- You work best collaboratively across different teams. You bring the best out of your team members and will do whatever it takes to make your product successful.
- You can see the big-picture and think strategically about our customer’s problems.
- You can provide clarity and focus to a team when facing ambiguous problems.
- You have strong written and communication skills with an ability to clearly state customer problems.
- You feel comfortable leading the development of data-driven products and enjoy bringing models to life in order to solve real-world problems.
- You have a Data Science background and are comfortable navigating between business and science.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Define the models that need to be developed to solve customer problems.
- Design and manage the process of research, creation, and deployment of ML models products that will simplify machine learning development across the company.
- Tune and optimizing experience for machine learning models, pushing them to deployment, A/B testing them versus existing, among other areas.
- Contribute to the strategy and roadmap of machine learning initiatives to help drive the most impact.
- Work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Engineers, internal and external customers to collect requirements and iterate to ensure the products we build fully address customer needs.
- Keep track of activities in the external machine learning community so we'd quickly identify opportunities and threats around tools and techniques.
- Builds and evangelizes a compelling vision through larger/multiple teams that cover high visibility and high usage products and product areas.
- Demonstrate ability to distill complex problems into compelling product vision.
- Have at least three years of product management experience or equivalent background.
- An academic background in an engineering or quantitative discipline.
- Graduate degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with machine learning models, concepts and modeling workflows.
- Familiarity with Data Engineering workflows in real life.
- Strong analytical capability with experience in data modeling and analysis.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Experience working with software engineering, data, product design and other cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable working with remote teams across multiple time zones.
Nice to Have(s):
- Experience working on AdTech or MarTech is a plus.
If this sounds like you, then we can’t wait to meet you! Please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the wondrous things you can do and why you want to work with us! Be Personal. Be Relevant. Be You.
There's one more significant thing. We are an equal opportunity employer who searches for outstanding people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We take care of each other to build an inclusive work environment where we love to come to work every day, even Mondays! We'd be happy to provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply - Postclick Careers - Join Our Team.
Some of our benefits include
- Paid Time Off + all (10) major U.S. holidays + Mental Health Days.
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Daily catered lunch, weekly catered breakfast, and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages! (Monthly stipend during COVID while we are all working from home!)
- Fun, cheerful, bright offices in all our locations!
- Top of the line technology.
- Professional growth/continuing education (conferences, workshops, certifications, etc.)
- Interoffice work programs
- Amazing, global company culture that is diverse and inclusive (see our Glassdoor reviews)
- Ranked #16 tech company in SF for customer satisfaction and employee happiness
- Additional benefits are coming in 2021!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.