ABOUT THE TEAM
The Revenue Operations team at Mural functions as a pivotal force in aligning the organization's sales, marketing, and customer success efforts to drive revenue growth, leveraging data, technology, and strategic alignment across these key areas. Our culture thrives on the core values of trust and excellence, fostering an environment that encourages innovation and autonomy. We embrace flexibility, caring for our team, and open communication, allowing for diverse perspectives to flourish.
MURAL is looking for a Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst to join MURAL’s Revenue Operations & Strategy org. In this role, you will support the scaling initiatives within our Customer Success Organization, with a focus on our SMB customer base and Success model. You will support Customer Success leadership to deliver data driven insights, drive visibility and understanding of core metrics and business drivers, improve operational efficiencies, and develop scalable strategies to improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate for this role is highly motivated, curious, and skilled at stakeholder management, has high attention to detail, and has an aptitude for tools/systems and processes to enable Customer Success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize workflows, tools, and systems to ensure the efficiency and scalability of customer success operations.
- Gather and analyze data to create reports, generate actionable insights, and establish KPIs for monitoring and enhancing operational performance.
- Design and configure scalable Customer Success workflows within Gainsight that measure and deliver the desired outcomes for the CS team.
- Collaborate on territory planning strategies and contribute to operational initiatives aimed at optimizing customer success within designated segments.
- Create training materials, process documentation, and standard operating procedures (SOPs) to facilitate the onboarding of new team members and ensure standardized operational practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as GTM Systems, Sales Operations, Lifecycle Marketing, Data Analytics, Finance and Enablement.
- Evolve into an expert in specific CS Ops areas, contributing to the creation and implementation of long-term CS strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3-5 years of experience, or equivalent experience in a relevant field (e.g., Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services, SaaS/Revenue Operations).
- Experience working with GTM systems including Gainsight, Pendo, Salesforce, Tableau; experience working with customer marketing solutions (e.g., Braze, Iterable, Inflection.io), a plus!
- Demonstrated experience with developing and refining business process and defining/implementing system requirements that create a scalable workflow
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytic skills.
- Highly collaborative and customer-centric approach to working with GTM and Analytics teams.
- Outstanding communication skills; experience collaborating with executive leadership and technical teams.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages.
For roles based in New York City, California, Colorado, and Washington, the base salary for this role ranges from $108,200 - $135,200 + equity + benefits. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for variable compensation.