Twitter’s Revenue Science team drives the core revenue improvements that are foundational to everything Twitter is able to accomplish. It is a team of 90+ machine learning engineers, data scientists, software engineers and exceptional technical leaders. The Ads ML Infrastructure is a team within Revenue Science responsible for providing the machine learning infrastructure for all of the ads product prediction work. The Ads ML Infrastructure team supports many groups within the Revenue Science team, as well as interfacing with other Twitter infrastructure and research teams.
This role is vital to Twitter’s revenue by driving results for our advertisers while maintaining a positive user experience. The machine learning infrastructure provides the backbone of Twitter’s machine learning systems used by all of the revenue products. Twitter’s ad revenue facilitates the company’s greater mission of serving the public conversation around the world.
What you’ll be doing:
In an average week, you’ll be collaborating with engineering managers, technical leads, product managers and stakeholders across many internal teams.
- Work closely with stakeholders across engineering to deliver platforms and services that help our prediction models to optimize advertising campaigns based on clearly defined objectives
- Own and deliver success on technology and customer goals for machine learning infrastructure by developing a compelling platform vision and executing on it.
- Deeply understand the needs of internal teams to drive high-quality, rapid platform enhancements
- Orchestrate product development work outside of your core EPDR team, when necessary, by achieving cross-functional buy-in.
- Synthesize insights from customers, customer meetings, usage data, and feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business objectives and customer benefits.
- Develop methods for assessing product and project success, and processes to increase the likelihood of it.
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred
- Experience working with machine learning concepts and tools
- Strong analytical ability with bias to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision and roadmap
- Scrappy, “impact-focused” attitude
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, creative and strategic thinking abilities
- Experience working on ad products helpful
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.