TITLE : SVP, Analytics & InSights Location: Remote
Since 2010 InMarket has been a leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time marketing for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, and measure success in driving sales.
InMarket, which raised no venture capital funding to date, holds more than 25 patents across location, attribution and digital marketing, and its GeoLink self-service marketing platform was awarded Best Location Marketing Platform at the 2021 MarTech Breakthrough Awards and best Location Platform at the 2020 Digiday Technology Awards. InMarket ranked 280 on the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list and its nationwide team is united across more than 30 states.
At InMarket, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth as the direct result of increased efficiency and productivity. We are seeking a SVP, Analytics & InSights who will be a catalyst to achieve innovative, company wide informatics and analytics. Leading our organization’s data analytics strategy, including governing our first party proprietary data and evaluating third party data with a view to improving our existing products and creating new ones, while continuing to delight our customers. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in data acquisition and management, finding insights from large data sets, and product innovation, with a special focus on interdepartmental collaboration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide leadership and oversight for measurement client strategy, and insights teams including management of staff, budget and department policies
- Lead a highly effective, innovative team focused on conceptualizing and implementing a company wide strategy for leveraging data and analytics to provide products that will WOW our customers and prospects
- Develop and implement a company wide organizational strategy for data and analytics
- Understand industry trends and how to utilize information effectively, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, driving innovation.
- Using market research to develop innovative ideas for the Company’s products
- Oversee research needed to determine the needs and wants of our customers
- Work closely with Marketing and client strategy team to develop product marketing objectives
- Working closely with Chief Legal & Privacy officer to ensure adherence to all privacy laws regarding data
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Product Management, or similar field
- 15+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Analytically minded
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Knowledge of effective change management for culture, systems and practices
- Skilled at re-envisioning, building, and managing a team, especially in a time of growth and change; excellent at identifying talent and leveraging each person’s skills and contributions
- Moves groups to consensus and resolves conflicts; exhibits willingness to have difficult conversations
- Builds coalitions and works collaboratively with diverse stakeholders at all levels
- Establishes clear expectations, deliverables and deadlines
- Sets clear agendas and facilitates effective meetings
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to supplement or otherwise modify the duties and responsibilities of this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or other needs to perform the essential functions of the position.
inMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.