Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the TECHNICAL REPORTING ANALYST at Headspace Health:
Headspace Health’s Commercial Operations team is seeking an experienced Reporting Analyst/Manager to play a key role to support the Client & Partner Success teams.
This role will be responsible for implementing change management and leading process improvement discussions to identify and implement streamlined reporting solutions. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business analyst with experience working with large quantities of data.
As a Technical Reporting Analyst, you will have hands-on responsibility for the ongoing quality and consistency of Headspace Health’s external and internal reporting, working closely with client/partner success, data science, product and engineering teams.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving health-tech organization in the rapidly growing mental wellness arena. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with analytical, operational and technical project management experience.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Design and manage complex queries, dashboards for operational/performance reporting metrics and status reports based on departmental needs
- Produce business analysis deliverables for projects such as: aggregated by-client member outcomes (e.g. depression & anxiety) & enhancing standardized client reports (e.g. quarterly reporting)
- Create custom reports and/or dashboards for internal and external business stakeholder use
- Monitor and report on Service Delivery function against Service Level Agreements (SLA’s); Performance Guarantees against Actuals
- Conduct in-depth analyses to support internal and external business stakeholders
- Identify business process bottlenecks and recommend process improvements
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides for end users
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years of overall technical and business experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related IT/data analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to tell a story using data and KPI’s
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (e.g., Excel advanced functions and Power BI), data analytic tools and visualization tools (e.g., Looker). Strong knowledge and experience with Relational Databases, SQL and Looker. Knowledge and experience with Python and/or Tableau is a plus.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace Health is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.