At Domestika we are hiring a BI Analyst.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
- Conception and implementation of the whole tracking setup.
- Collaborate with different marketing and product teams to collect business requirements, define successful analytics outcomes, and design data models.
- Be responsible of google platforms (Analytics, BigQuery, GTM) and ensure tagging is up to date.
- Maintain & modify the existing web tracking and tagging.
- Develop expertise around KPIs and business objectives and formulate how Google Analytics and Amplitude can address those objectives.
Nice to have:
- Analyze and give recommendations about the attribution models.
- Own the end to end funnel and conversion analysis.
- Be the entry point with both internal and external stakeholders such as Google, Paid Marketing team, etc.
- Lead the implementation of future privacy new regulations or cookies policies and investigate the impact from different points of view.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics.
- +3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience leading analytics projects from beginning to operationalization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive in solution finding.
- Good understanding of business needs and its translation to data requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with data engineering team.
- Experience with Data visualization tools such as Amplitude, Tableau, Periscope, etc.
- Experience with Google Ads.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.