At Domestika we are looking for a Product Data Analyst.
We are looking for a savvy Product Data Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts, helping Domestika in its efforts to grow its community of students. You will join a team of Product and Marketing Data Analysts, and will report to our Lead Analyst. This newly created team will be shaping the way data can impact both Product and Business.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 1.5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Product Data Analyst do at Domestika?
- Boost product teams in the use of data.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities.
- Contribute in the creation of an AB Testing framework and drive.
- Drive the design and implementation of the User tracking activities.
- Proactively impact the Data quality produced by our products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Data Analyst in a B2C company, preferably consumer apps.
- Analytical mind.
- Familiarity with AB Testing frameworks.
- Great communicator, enjoying explaining finding at any level.
- Strong skills in writing complex SQL.
- Familiarity with business intelligence platforms - Periscope, Amplitude, etc.
- Preferably, a Math/Comp SCI degree, Economics or equivalent.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.